Hello! My name is Bárbara, I have 13 years and I born in Bello Horizonte, Minas Gerais. I like watching TV, eating and staying hours in the computer, but I don’t like of books, going to Portuguese class and eating salad, because it doesn’t have taste. I haven’t patience for books, so I haven’t favorite book and the only books I read it’s which teacher gave to us, but they are boring. I love watching movies and always I can I go to the cinema. My favorite type of film its horror, but I don’t watch this type a lot because my mom and my brother have scared. Every Tuesday and Thursday I have volleyball it start at 6pm and finish at 7pm. I don’t have any animal because my mom doesn’t like they.
So this is a little part of my life!!! Kisses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment