The Damn Mansion
I and Paul went to the room, and when I opened the window I saw my newborn looking at we with a horrible face. However, we went to bed, because was a long day. The breaking dawn was cloudy, and because of this we stay in home.
After breakfast I went do the library of the mansion, and I discover which the many women who enter un the mansion was found died and with mark of knight in their body. When Lord James appeared on my front with a knife on his hand calling me to go lunch.
In the evening we had a costume party in the mansion. Lord James was with a old and smelly fantasy of a chimpanzee and Veronica with a pretty red dress. Everybody was having fun, until they heard screams coming of the cemetery.
With a lantern I went to see what happened, when I could I saw Veronica and the wife of Lord James died. I ran to tell Paul, but in the path I found James coming in my direction saying ‘ It’s your turn’ and before he kills me I threw a stone in his head and ran to the mansion where I found Paul and join our stuff and go away before the Lord woke up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment